Check out all the photos of this classic Mopar muscle machine!
Very correct and original example of “The Gentleman’s Muscle Car”!
– Original Build Sheet!
– Date Correct 440C.I. Super Commando V8 Engine
– Date Correct A727 TorqueFlite Automatic Transmission
– Date Correct Carter AFB 4-bbl Carburetor
– Option Code 451 Power Brakes
– Front Disc Brakes
– Option Code 456 Power Steering
– Magnum 500 Wheels
– Finished in Correct PP1 Red
– Correct S6R Red Vinyl Interior
– Bucket Seats
– Center Console
– Callout Hood
– White Vinyl Top
– Option Code 648 Police Handling
– Option Code 421 AM Radio
– Option Code 508 Performance Hood Treatment
– Option Code 521 Tinted Glass
– Option Code 536 Remote Left Mirror
– Option Code 529 Custom Sill Molding
Please contact one of our expert sales consultants for the most complete information on this beautiful vehicle. They will be happy to answer any questions you may have, give you a complete walk-around, and in the process, supply you with the most detailed description of the vehicle. We gladly accept trades! We offer financing options on your purchase through only the best classic car financing companies in the business, with approved credit. Our customers buy with confidence. For over 30 years we have bought and sold quality classic collector cars all over the world. Contact Ideal Classic Cars of Venice, Florida today!
Ideal Classic Cars assumes no responsibility or liability for any errors or omissions in the content of this vehicle. The information contained in this vehicle description is provided on an “as is” basis with no guarantees of completeness, accuracy, usefulness or timeliness. Mileage displayed may not be actual mileage due to exemptions.
More info: Listing has ended. Click to search on eBay for similar 1968 Plymouth GTX (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: idealclassiccars
Location: Venice, Florida, United States