Beautiful 1969 Ford F-250 Custom Cab camper special with a 4-speed manual and a fully rebuilt 390 big Block engine with 1000 miles on it. New brakes all around, new master cylinder and brake booster. I have receipts for over $12,000. Very reliable truck. The truck still has the original paint and has some body rust but can be driven the way it is. Interior is very clean and has no rips, driver side door pull handle and pocket are inside the truck and will be provided to the buyer. The truck can be driven anywhere without a problem. Serious inquiries only. Thanks for looking.
Great truck overall, only selling because I am reducing my collection. I recommend and welcome any third-party inspection before you buy the truck, which is currently in Southern Florida and buyer must arrange for transportation. If you are around and want to see the truck in person, please feel free to stop by.
Terms of Sale
1) Winning bidder must contact me within 24 hours of auction end, and make arrangements for payment at that time.
2) A $500.00 nonrefundable deposit is due within 24 hours of end of auction. The remainder is due within 7 days of Auction end.
3) Payment can be made by wire transfer, cashier’s check, personal check, pay pal or cash in person. All funds will be verified during normal business hours prior to title transfer.
4) Upon verification of funds, the title of the vehicle signed over and sent to the buyer.
5) If no contact is made within 24 hours I reserve the right to re-list the vehicle, sell it to the next high bidder, or sell it otherwise. Please arrange financing prior to bidding.
6) Buyer is responsible for pickup or shipping of this vehicle. If you wish to have it shipped using a service, I will gladly cooperate.
7) Buyer understands this vehicle is being sold “AS-IS” and no warranties are extended or implied.
If you are not sure about something, Please ASK. Do not assume anything not listed is included. I reserve the right to cancel bids for excessive negative feedback. I reserve the right to end the listing if the vehicle is no longer available for sale.
Please do not make an offer unless you are serious about owning this vehicle. All non-paying high bidders will be reported to eBay, and negative feedback posted.
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1969 Ford F-250
Seller's other items: sstoys-1
Location: Pompano Beach, Florida, United States