Wow!! 1 in a Billion!! Super Custom 6 Passenger Right Hand Drive V8 4X4 Jeep!! Wow!! This is literally a one-in-a-BILLION Vehicle!! Right-hand drive, Off-Road capable, 6-passenger, SUPER-CUSTOM, and Super Heavy-Duty! Made from combining 3 smaller Jeeps into one, on a completely custom super-strong extended Chassis! Bold 360 CI (Almost 6 Liter) V8 Motor, smooth-shifting 3-speed Automatic transmission, electric-selectable 2-wheel or 4-wheel drive, and newly rebuilt low range/high range manual 4X4 transfer case. So many, many custom features on this Jeep! Sturdy roof platform, able to hold multiple people, tents, lots of gear, etc., etc. Has 2 oars, a shovel, 3 hidden knives, multiple fresh-water bottles, twin 5-Gallon metal gas cans, & interior fan. Comfortable seating for six total, with 6 seat belts. 4 inside the cab, and 2 more outside, under a shade canopy. A HUGE amount of exterior lighting! Electric winch! Onboard air compressor! Air-adjustible custom suspension! Dual battery systems! Dual ignition systems! Of course, as with any older, classic vehicle, it has it’s quirks, and everything is not, and cannot, be absolutely perfect, like an ‘assebly-line’ built mass produced vehicle!
– It actually took 3 Jeeps, to make this one vehicle.
– I have lots of printed, glossy color ‘build-photos’, if you email me for them.
– 6 passenger capacity, 4 in the main cabin, two more under the outside canopy.
– 6 seat belts total.
– Has a completely custom, well built & solid Chassis.
– Jeep Grand Wagoneer drivetrain, with 360 Cubic Inch (5900cc) V8.
– 3 speed Automatic Trans
– Rear Air-adjustible suspension
– Manual Hi/Lo Transfer case, and automated 2WD/4WD switch.
– AM/FM/CD sound system, and DVD player
– Super cool & custom ‘Sexy Camo Ladies’ interior, surrounds you inside! 🙂 🙂
– Snorkel for intake air, and snorkel for exhaust
– Zero ‘Smog Equipment’ needed, for California! Check your local rules if out of state.
– Full host of exterior lighting
More info: Listing has ended. Search on eBay for similar 1975 Jeep
Location: Woodland Hills, California, United States