This is awesome 69 camaro I bought for my 80 year old father but unfortunately its too much car for him to drive on a daily basis. We sadly have decided to sell the car to build a daily driver for my father.
This car is built for the street and cruising. This car has been at Daytona Turkey Run several timed by previous owner.
– Built 496 BBC by Scotty Racing Engine – blower is under-driven & make approx 750hp. Approx 250 miles on engine. Runs on 110/93 blended 50/50
– 14/71 Supercharger
– Custom carbon fiber dual scoop
– NOS system (never used on engine)
– Built 400TH auto trans with line lock
– Detroit Speed Quadralink mini tub rear set up
– 12 bolt rearend 3:55 gear
– 4 wheel Baer brakes
– 19×12 rear 18×9 front KWC 3 piece billet wheels w/ new nitto envo tires
– killer custom interior & finish truck to match.
– tilt column
– Vintage AC box & controls – needs compressor, lines, and condenser to complete
– Power windows with remote control
– Door poppers
– Tilt steering
– Rack & pinion manual steering
– Sound system w/ amp & sub in trunk
– Fesler billet hood henges, fender braces, steering wheel, door vents & black RS tail lights
– flush glass (stock glass size)
– This car is built to drive a cruise on the street. It not a trailer queen. Under the car is driver quality
– Body is straight & Paint is nice – 8 of 10 – Florida car with no rust
– shaved drip rails
– RS headlight bucket are manual to open
Check out videos links (copy and paste link to web browser if they will not open)
Current videos from 2/11/23:
Call or text with ?
More info: Click here to see original eBay auction and get more information (Affiliate link)
Seller's other items: barclay_gebel6zlb
Location: Glencoe, Missouri, United States